Public Sector & Institutions
Operations Improvement & Performance Management
SYMPAN serves the following sectors:
Process Planning and Identification
- Functional and process model classification.
- Method forming, examination and strategy.
- Gap analysis and procedure assessment.
- Benchmarking and development designation.
Business Process Alteration and Development
- Alternative functional opportunities, classification and simulation.
- Process overview, re-design and re-engineering.
- Process Control & Management.
- Performance management systems implementation and improvement.
- Scorecard design and internal communication.
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) selection.
- Metrics definition and KPIs measurement.
Organizational Restructuring & Transformation
SYMPAN provides the following services:
- Performance analysis and (re)design.
- Roles description for organizational departments.
- Allocation of authorities, responsibilities and duties.
- Management and policymaking systems.
- Job remake – Job descriptions development.
- Skills building, including educational programs and staff incentives.
Capacity Building & Institutional Strengthening
Services include on the job training, mentoring and coaching in the below mentioned:
- Institutional establishment: Development of official frameworks according to national priorities and international obligations.
- Establishment of new socio-economic policies and/or policy reform programs.
- Improvement of functional capabilities of beneficiary institutions.
- Design and outline of new organization policies, processes, principles, services delivery practices.
Change Program Management
SYMPAN provides services that include:
- Construction of a realistic change plan (stages, resource requirements and performance objectives).
- Establishment of change management processes.
- Transformation of internal communication, information and responsiveness.